OPME is a week-long day camp that runs Monday-through-Friday and is held at SUNY College at Oneonta’s Fine Arts Building, home to its Music and Music Industry programs. This week will offer participants a fun-filled program of
- specialized instruction in your instrument or voice
- rock band coaching
- introduction to a variety of musical styles
- recording and digital musicianship
- pop music theory and ear training
- songwriting and arranging
- fundamentals of playing live music.
The week will conclude with a live performance by all combos and a recording of the camp’s musical efforts. Each camp day includes dining services lunch.